WeatherFlow Weather Meter Bluetooth Smartphone Atmosphere Reader
No more waiting for the weather report. Take your current atmospheric conditions into your own hands. Whether you’re on an extended bike ride and need to monitor the weather or just out back on the deck and a little curious about the temperature and humidity, WeatherFlow’s WEATHERmeter lets you use your smartphone to read the wind, temperature, humidity and more right in the very place you’re standing.
How Do I Use It?
- Install the FREE WeatherFlow Wind & Weather meter app on your mobile device.
- Open the app, choose your initial settings, tap check mark.
- Press the power button on the WEATHERmeter to connect your device
- Press start to take a reading!
- Hey! Make sure to allow time for your device to adjust to ambient temperatures.
- WeatherFlow Weather Meter Bluetooth Smartphone Atmosphere Reader (WFANO-02)
- Key Ring Attachment
- 3.5mm Mount
- Battery – CR2450
WeatherFlow Inc. is a leader in the private sector weather industry, with over two decades of experience in applying the latest in observational, modeling, and forecasting technology to its clients’ most challenging problems. Team members work out of offices in six states, with highly trained and seasoned professionals working in engineering, modeling, data handling, web development, customer service, and business development functions. With its proprietary observing network at the heart of the company, WeatherFlow has brought a steady stream of innovative value-added products and services to market, filling highly specific needs in many sectors, including plume dispersion, emergency management, hazardous weather alerting, hurricane measurements, insurance and financial products, maritime operations, wind energy, the National Mesonet, and others. WeatherFlow continues to maintain and improve these offerings going forward, with particular emphasis on the National Mesonet, wind energy and the development of applications for mobile devices.
- Wind Speed Range: 2-125 mph, ± 0.5% accuracy
- Wind Direction Range: 0-360°, ± 0.5° accuracy
- Humidity Range: 0-95%, ± 3% accuracy
- Atmosphereic Pressure Range: 8.9 to 32.5 inHg, 300 to 1100 mbar
- Temperature Range: -40 to 250 °F, ± 0.7°F accuracy
- Bluetooth Range: up to 100 ft
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″L x 1-1/2″W x 1/2″H
- Weight: 0.08 lbs
Made in China